After studying Chapter 2, you will be able to:
- Define accounting terms related to analyzing transactions into debit and credit parts.
- Identify accounting practices related to analyzing transactions into debit and credit parts.
- Use T accounts to analyze transactions showing which accounts are debited and credited for each transaction.
- Analyze how transactions to set up a business affect accounts.
- Analyze how transactions affect owner’s equity accounts.
Chapter 2 Folder
- Share your Chapter 2 folder with your teacher. Your folder should include the following:
- Lesson 2-1
- Lesson 2-2
- Lesson 2-3
- Mastery Problem 2-5
- Challenge Problem 2-6
Chapter 2 Exam
- Chapter 2 Exam (password required)
- Read Chapter 3