After studying Chapter 3, you will be able to:
- Define accounting terms related to journalizing transactions.
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to journalizing transactions.
- Record in a general journal transactions to set up a business.
- Record in a general journal transactions to buy insurance for cash and supplies on account.
- Record in a general journal transactions that affect owner’s equity and receiving cash on account.
- Start a new journal page.
Chapter 3 Folder
- Share your Chapter 3 folder with your teacher. Your folder should include the following:
- Lesson 3-1
- Lesson 3-2
- Lesson 3-3
- Lesson 3-4
- Mastery Problem 3-6
- Challenge Problem 3-7
- Using Source Documents
Chapter 3 Exam
- Chapter 3 Exam (password required)
- Read Chapter 4.