An Accounting Cycle for a Proprietorship: Journalizing and Posting Transactions
- Reinforcement activities strengthen the learning of accounting concepts and procedures. Reinforcement Activity 1 is a single problem divided into two parts. Part A includes learning from Chapters 1 through 5. Part B includes learning from Chapters 6 through 8. An accounting cycle is completed in Parts A and B for a single business. Extreme Adventures.
- Make a copy of this spreadsheet.
- Create a new folder inside of your Part 1 folder titled Reinforcement Part IA.
- Rename the file to Reinforcement Activity 1A-(Your Initials)
- Complete the spreadsheet according to the directions on page 147-149.
Assignment R1A Audit
- Using your completed documents for your Reinforcement Activity Part I-A, complete this audit.
Reinforcement Part IA Folder
- Share your Reinforcement Part IA folder with your teacher.