When you have completed Lesson 3, you will be able to:
- Define the marketing concept.
- Determine how businesses implement the marketing concept.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Study Guide 1-3-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 1 folder.
- Read Lesson 1-3 on pages 18-23.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you answer the questions in your study guide.
- Create a new Google Document titled New Market-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 1 folder.
- Choose one of the businesses described in the lesson–the bicycle manufacturer or the sports arena. Identify a specific new market for the business. Then plan the marketing mix elements the business should offer to meet the needs of the identified market.
- Prepare a three-paragraph report explaining your decisions.