When you have completed Lesson 1, you will be able to:
- Explain how marketing affects businesses.
- Describe marketing’s impact on individuals.
- Discuss ways marketing benefits society.
- Inside of your Unit 1 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 2. Everything you complete for Chapter 2 will be stored within this folder.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Study Guide 2-1-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 2 folder.
- Read Lesson 2-1 on pages 36-40.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you answer the questions in your study guide.
- Product Purchases
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Affects of Marketing-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 2 folder.
- Select a business from which you purchase products or services. In your drawing, create a graphic representation showing how marketing affects this business.
- Improved Exchanges
- Create a new Google Sheets spreadsheet titled Improved Exchanges-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 2 folder.
- Marketing is said to improve exchanges between businesses and consumers. In column A in your spreadsheet, make a list of at least five products or services that you buy or use. In column B, describe how marketing has improved the exchange process for each of these products or services. You should have for sure 2 to 3 things that marketing has done for EACH product.