When you have completed Chapter 3, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic economic problem.
- Describe how America’s private enterprise economy works.
- Explain microeconomics and the concept of consumer demand.
- Identify factors that affect supply and its relationship to demand.
- Define pure competition and monopoly.
- Explain the characteristics oligopolies and monopolies.
- Define four types of economic utility.
- Explain how marketers use utility to increase customer satisfaction.
Chapter 3 Folder
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Chapter 3 folder inside of your Unit 1 folder
- Share your Chapter 3 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- Study Guide 3-1
- Economic Problem
- Consumer Information
- Study Guide 3-2
- Micro vs Marco
- Supply and Demand
- Study Guide 3-3
- Study Guide 3-4
Chapter 3 Exam
- Chapter 3 Exam (password required)
- Read Chapter 4