When you are finished with Lesson 7-5, you will be able to
- Identify the five types of market analysis used in developing a marketing plan.
- Explain how a marketing strategy is incorporated within a marketing plan.
- Explain the need for activity schedules and evaluation procedures in a marketing plan.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 7-5 on pages 264-269.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Positioning-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 7 folder. Complete the document as directed.