When you are finished with Lesson 8-2, you will be able to
- Describe the parts of the product mix element.
- Outline the three steps of the product design process.
- Explain the importance of product lines, packaging, and brand development.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 8-2 on pages 283-290.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- A company has created a new product that combines sunscreen and insect repellant on individually packaged moist tissues for convenient use. It has asked you to create a unique brand name and a supporting image or other visual for the new product.
- Create a new Google Drawing, name it Trademark-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 8 folder. In your drawing, create your unique brand name and trademark to represent the company. Along with that image, establish imagery for the product and its uses.