When you are finished with Lesson 8-3, you will be able to
- Define consumer markets and describe what is meant by direct demand.
- Explain the importance of the business product classification system.
- Provide examples of how product classifications are used in product planning.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 8-3 on pages 291-296.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Drawing, name it Classifications-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 8 folder.
- In your drawing, you will create a visual representation of the business product classification system. Divide your drawing into five equal parts. Search the internet for images, ads, catalogs, and product brochures to represent each of the five types of products in the business product classification system. *You will be required to have FIVE items in each part.