When you are finished with Lesson 8-4, you will be able to
- Understand what businesses mean by “new” products.
- Describe the six steps in new product development.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 8-4 on pages 297-301.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Conduct research online to identify a young entrepreneur whose business resulted from a new product or service idea. Find out how the person came up with the idea and then developed it into a successful business.
- Create a new Google Document, title it Entrepreneur-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 8 folder. In your document, write a half to one-page report (Times New Roman, size 12, double-spaced) detailing your findings about the entrepreneur.