When you are finished with Lesson 9-1, you will be able to:
- Explain the growing importance of services to the U.S. economy.
- Describe four important qualities of services that are not shared by products.
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Digital Marketing folder.
- Inside of the Unit 3 folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 9. Everything you create in Lesson 9 will be stored in this folder.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 9-1 on pages 308-312.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Sheets spreadsheet, name it Service Data-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 9 Folder.
- Use this website to identify 20 different countries’s service jobs percentage data. Document that percentage within your spreadsheet. Using all of the data, prepare a line chart within your spreadsheet to show the comparison. Be sure to utilize a chart title, axis labels, and proper labeling for each component.