When you are finished with Lesson 2-4, you will be able to
- Explain how the role of marketing differs in various types of businesses.
- Identify ways marketing is used by non-business organizations.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 2-3 on pages 111-115.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Inside your Lesson 2 folder, create a new Google Drawing titled Distribution Channel-(Your Initials).
- In your Google Drawing, create a visual representation involving three or more businesses that produce and distribute a product that you have purchased. The visual should show each business and the marketing activities that it performs as a part of the distribution channel.