When you are finished with Lesson 3-1, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of information in making marketing decisions.
- Describe the categories of information needed by marketers.
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Digital Marketing folder.
- Inside your Digital Marketing folder, create a new folder titled Unit 2.
- Inside of the Unit 2 folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 3. Everything you create in Lesson 3 will be stored in this folder.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 3-1 on pages 122-126.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Target Market-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Utilize the links within the document to visit two different clothing stores. Use the information you find in those stores to complete the document.