When you are finished with Lesson 3-2, you will be able to
- Describe common sources of internal and external marketing information.
- Explain the five critical elements of an effective marketing information system.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 3-2 on pages 127-135.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it External Information-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Utilize the internet to find FIVE examples of external information sources that would be beneficial for specific business types.