When you are finished with Lesson 3-4, you will be able to
- Describe the purpose of marketing research surveys.
- Explain the reasons for and limitations of using observations.
- Define various types of marketing research experiments.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 3-4 on pages 127-135.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Kiosks Use-(Your Initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Read the Virtual Marketing article at the top of page 147 in your textbook. After you’re done reading the article, answer the following questions.