When you are finished with Lesson 7-2, you will be able to
- Describe aspects of a basic product that can be altered to improve its market appeal.
- Discuss important influences on distribution, pricing, and promotions.
- Define four stages of a product life cycle.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 7-2 on pages 243-251.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Obtain a piece of poster board from your instructor.
- Cut out and paste or draw an illustration of a product on your posterboard. Identify each of the components of the product as discussed in the lesson on pages 243-246. Place a label and draw a line to that part of the product to identify it. Label those components that are not visible on the product and write a brief explanation of each.