After studying Lesson 10-1, you will be able to:
- Define important marketing concepts.
- Identify the steps in a marketing strategy.
- Describe the consumer decision-making process.
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Intro to Business folder.
- Inside of this folder, create a new folder titled Unit 3.
- Inside of the Unit 3 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 10. Everything you create in Chapter 10 will be stored in this folder.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 10-1 on pages 232-238.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Marketing Functions-(Your Initials) and place it in your Chapter 10 folder.
- In your drawing, use pictures, objects, and words to describe what takes place in each of the seven different marketing functions. See page 233-234 in your textbook for more details as well as use the internet to find out more.