After studying Lesson 10-2, you will be able to:
- Justify the importance of marketing research.
- Identify the components of a product.
- Describe how services differ from products.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 10-2 on pages 239-243.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Identify a product that many of your classmates use regularly, which is also school-appropriate.
- Prepare a Google Form in your Chapter 10 folder titled Market Research-(Your Initials). In the form, develop at least five or more questions to determine your classmates’ feelings about the strengths and weaknesses of the product and possible ways the product could be improved. Be sure the form results are sent to a new Google Sheets spreadsheet titled Market Research Results-(Your Initials).
- Send the form to at least 20 students.
- Using the results in your spreadsheet, prepare a chart that visually depicts the results you obtained.
- Prepare a new Google Document titled Market Research Report-(Your Initials) and place it in your Chapter 10 folder. Write a one to two-paragraph summary about the results you obtained. Copy and paste the graph you created and place it at the bottom of your report.