After studying Lesson 10-3, you will be able to:
- Discuss how the selling price of a product is calculated.
- Differentiate between a direct and an indirect channel of distribution.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 10-3 on pages 244-248.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Channel of Distribution-(Your Initials) and place it in your Chapter 10 folder.
- Create a drawing that visually depicts an example of a channel of distribution for agricultural products as they move from a farm to the final consumers. Your drawing should include the following: