After studying Lesson 11-1, you will be able to:
- Identify the main elements of a computer system.
- Describe input devices and processing activities.
- Explain computer storage media and output types.
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Intro to Business folder.
- Inside of this folder, create a new folder titled Unit 3.
- Inside of the Unit 3 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 11. Everything you create in Chapter 11 will be stored in this folder.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 11-1 on pages 262-268.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Computer System-(Your Initials) and put it in your Chapter 11 folder.
- Use text, images, graphics, and objects to show and explain how each part of the computer system works. You should have THREE images at a minimum in each section.