After studying Lesson 11-2, you will be able to:
- Describe the components of a management information system (MIS).
- Identify computer applications in service industries.
- Discuss e-commerce activities.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 11-2 on pages 270-275.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, titled Egyptian Business-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 11 folder.
- Read the article “Doing Business in…Eqypt” on page 269 of your textbook.
- When you are finished, answer the following questions in the document.
- How does doing business in Egypt differ from business activities with which you are familiar?
- What common mistakes might a person make when doing business in Egypt?
- Conduct Internet research to find additional information (a minimum of two secondary sources) about business and economic activities in Eqypt. Using the information from the article and what you found online, create a new Google Slides presentation (minimum of 5 slides) that showcases the important things to know when doing business in Eqypt. Title the presentation Business in Eqypt-(Your Initials). Your presentation should include text, images, a video, slide transitions, and animations.