After studying Lesson 11-3, you will be able to:
- Explain workplace uses of technology.
- Identify home and personal applications of technology.
- Discuss social concerns related to technology.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 11-3 on pages 276-280.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Form titled Gaming in the Home-(Your Initials) and place it in your Chapter 11 folder.
- Ask the following questions in your form:
- Do you play video games?
- How many times a week do you play video games?
- How much time per day do you play video games?
- Where do you play video games the most?
- What gaming device(s) do you use?
- What video games do you play?
- Send the Google Form to your current grade-level classmates.