After studying Lesson 13-3, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of effective business operations.
- Describe tools used to manage business operations.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 13-3 on pages 327-334.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Document titled Internet Security-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 13 folder.
- A small business owner has been using the Internet to communicate with customers and suppliers. The company will soon add a catalog to its website with purchasing capabilities.
- Use the information from the textbook as well as online research to pertaining to security with online purchases.
- Write a one-page memo to the owner that discusses security issues that the business may encounter. Make three recommendations of ways to protect the business and customers. Here is a sample of a memo.