After studying Lesson 15-1, you will be able to:
- Identify major sources of consumer information.
- Explain wise buying actions.
- Describe the main types of shopping locations.
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Unit 3 folder.
- Inside of the Unit 3 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 15. Everything you create in Chapter 15 will be stored in this folder.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 15-1 on pages 368-375.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a copy of this Google Document, rename it Locations-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 15 folder.
- Today, consumers have more ways to buy than ever before. Using the three main categories of buying locations (traditional retailers, contemporary retailers, and non-store shopping), create a list of 10 businesses in your region of Northwest Iowa.
- Then, identify and list the advantages and disadvantages of using each of the three categories.