After studying Lesson 15-2, you will be able to:
- Explain the consumer movement.
- Explain seven consumer rights.
- Describe consumer responsibilities.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 15-2 on pages 376-381.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Part I
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Consumer Fraud-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 15 folder.
- Read “Frauds by Consumers” found on page 378 of your textbook. After reading this short article, answer the questions posed within the document.
- Part II
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it State Consumer Protection-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 15 folder.
- Go to the state of Iowa’s consumer protection office’s website. Use it to answer the questions listed in the document.