After studying Lesson 15-3, you will be able to:
- List common consumer concerns.
- Describe the steps of the consumer complaint process.
- Explain legal actions available to assist consumers.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 15-3 on pages 383-387.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Create a new Google Drawing titled Consumer Complaint-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 15 folder.
- In your drawing, visually communicate the four steps (page 385) in the consumer complaint process. Use a specific consumer problem as the basis for your visual representation. Your drawing should include color, objects, pictures, lines, and other graphics to represent these four steps.