When you are finished with Lesson 3-2, you will be able to:
- Describe the components of the international business environment.
- Identify examples of formal trade barriers.
- Explain actions to encourage international trade.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 3-2 on pages 60-64.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename Mobile Banking-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 3 folder.
- Read the Mobile Phone Financial Services in Developing Economies on page 63 of your textbook.
- After reading that short article, answer the following questions in paragraph form in your Google Document:
- What are the benefits of mobile phone banking services for people in poor and rural areas?
- Use the internet to find additional information about cell phone banking in developing countries.