After studying Lesson 5-2, you will be able to:
- Understand the three major forms of business ownership.
- Determine when each form of business ownership is most appropriate.
- Recognize other specialized business ownership forms.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 5-2 on pages 106-111.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Watch this short video depicting why Jean-Pierre Leblanc chose to own and operate a franchise.
- Use the internet to find information on a franchise opportunity related to a current career interest of yours.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Franchise-(Your Initials), and place it in your Chapter 5 folder.
- In your document, complete the table to describe the franchise, the products or services, the investment requirements, and the benefits of becoming a franchisee.