After studying Lesson 6-2, you will be able to:
- Identify important characteristics of small businesses.
- Recognize the competitive advantages of small businesses.
- Identify problems faced by many small businesses.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 6-2 on pages 130-134.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Obtain a partner from your teacher.
- Identify two or three small businesses in your community that have been successful for many years. As a team, discuss what you think these businesses do that allows them to compete successfully with other small and large businesses.
- Prepare a new Google Slide presentation that depicts those reasons that you developed as a team. Name the presentation Small Business-(Your Initials). Be sure to share it with your partner so that they have a copy in their folder as well.