After studying Lesson 7-1, you will be able to:
- Define the five functions of management.
- Describe the levels of management in businesses and organizations.
- Discuss how and when to use the two management styles.
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Unit 2 folder.
- Inside of the Unit 2 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 7. Everything you create in Chapter 7 will be stored in this folder.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 7-1 on pages 148-152.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Use the internet to gather information on the top executive of a large corporation or an entrepreneur.
- Create a new Google Document titled Top Executive-(Your Initials) and place the file in your Chapter 7 folder.
- Prepare a written report on the top executive, describing the person’s career path to his or her current position. Identify the important responsibilities of the executive in leading the company.