After studying Chapter 8, you will be able to:
- Identify important planning and staffing activities.
- Describe compensation and benefits plans.
- Recognize the goals of performance management.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 8-2 on pages 178-184.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Employment Site-(Your Initials), and place it in your Chapter 8 folder.
- Use the internet to locate four different sources of current job opportunities. Use the information to compare the sites in terms of their effectiveness in providing information about the job, the company, and the procedure applicants should follow in applying for a job by completing the table within the document.