After studying Lesson 9-2, you will be able to:
- Describe factors of a personal assessment for career planning.
- Discuss methods for obtaining career experience.
- Identify information sources for available jobs.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 9-2 on pages 206-211.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Part I
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Business in Ukraine-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 9 folder.
- Read the “Doing Business in…Ukraine” on page 205 of your textbook.
- After reading the article, answer the following questions:
- How does Ukraine’s history affect current business and economic activities?
- What aspects of Ukrainian culture might create difficulties for international companies?
- Part II
- Use Internet research to locate a career assessment tool.
- Once you found an online assessment tool, have your teacher approve it.
- Complete the assessment tool.
- Create a new Google Document titled Career Assessment Tool-(Your Initials).
- After answering the questions, describe what you learned about yourself in relation to potential future careers.