After studying Lesson 9-4, you will be able to:
- Describe the activities involved in the interview process.
- Compare factors to consider when accepting a job offer.
- Identify attitudes and actions for success on the job.
- Obtain a copy of the notes handout.
- Read Lesson 9-4 on pages 219-223.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you fill in the missing parts on the handout.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Job Interview Skills-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 9 folder.
- Use an online job offering website to find a job that is of interest to you. Copy and paste the job ad and job description into the Job Ad Details box at the bottom of your document.
- Upon finding a job of interest to you, assume you were offered an interview and were asked the questions in Figure 9-7 on page 220 in your textbook.
- In your document, provide responses for each question with the focus of your answer directed towards the job you’d be interviewed for. Insert a footer in your document and place the web address of the job that you would be applying for.