- Take this Course Pre-Test to identify what you currently already know about Personal Finance.
- Navigate to My Drive within your Google Drive account.
- Within My Drive, create a new folder titled Personal Finance.
- Inside of your new Personal Finance folder, create a new folder titled Unit 1.
- Inside of your Unit 1 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 1. Everything you complete for Chapter 1 will be stored within this folder.
- Read pages 8-11 in your Chapter 1 Textbook.
- Read each of these statements and mark whether you agree or disagree.
- As we work through this course, you will keep a digital journal where you will answer questions presented in your workbook. To get started, do the following:
- Make a copy of this Google Document.
- Rename the file to Personal Finance Journal-C1-(Your Initials).
- Move this file into your Chapter 1 folder in your Google Drive.
- Fill out the first row of the table by answering the question.
- Read Chapter 1, pages 8-23.