- Identify differences among people’s values and attitudes as they relate to money.
- Evaluate your own money personality.
- Within your Personal Finance folder, create a new folder titled Unit 4.
- Inside of your Unit 4 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 10. Everything you complete for Chapter 10 will be stored within this folder.
- Read each of these statements and mark whether you agree or disagree.
- Watch Video 1.1
- Record the missing words from pages 212-213 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 212-213) .
- Discussion Questions:
- How do a person’s values affect the way in which he or she handles money?
- Are you a natural saver or spender? Explain your answer.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, name it History-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 10 folder.
- Interview someone from a previous generation, preferably your grandparents or someone in that age range. Use the questions in the attachment to find out if thoughts about money and relationships were different back then.
- Complete the document to record your findings.
- Make a copy of this Google Document.
- Rename the file to Personal Finance Journal-C10-(Your Initials).
- Move this file into your Chapter 10 folder in your Google Drive.
- Fill out the first two rows of the table by answering the questions.