- Evaluate how discussing important financial matters with household members can reduce conflict.
- Understand how having a budget or a money plan can reduce conflict.
- Watch Video 2.1
- Record the missing words from page 214 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (page 214) .
- Discussion Questions:
- In a marriage, who is supposed to do the financial decision-making?
- In a marriage, besides telling your money what to do, what else does having a budget accomplish?
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Gender Differences-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 10 folder.
- Read the document for your instructions for this assignment.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C10 file in your Chapter 10 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.