- Clarify your educational and career goals.
- Understand the components of goal setting.
- Watch Video 2.1
- Record the missing words from page 233 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (page 233) .
- Discussion Questions:
- How can you make your goals clear and actionable?
- What’s the best way to go about achieving long-term goals?
- What does it mean to write goals in the positive, not the negative?
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Career Research-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 11 folder.
- Choose three different occupations that you want to know more about and research them online. Fill in the attached document for each one you choose.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C11 file in your Chapter 11 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.