- Identify various types of charitable giving (time, money, talents).
- Examine various areas of need in your own community.
- Identify a variety of charitable organizations.
- Watch Video 3.1
- Record the missing words from page 261 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (page 261) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Other than money, what are some other ways to give and help others?
- Identify some charities with which you are familiar.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Charity-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 12 folder.
- Complete the document as directed within it.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C12 file in your Chapter 12 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.