- Explain the concept of leaving a legacy.
- Illustrate the importance of giving to others throughout your life, starting now.
- Watch Video 4.1
- Record the missing words from pages 263-264 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 263-264) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Explain how the topic of giving is related to the topic of personal finance.
- What are some character traits for which you would like to be remembered?
- What does it mean to leave a legacy?
- Why is it important to start giving to others while you are young?
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Generosity-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 12 folder.
- Read Job Acuff’s article, “The Generosity of Future Me,” located in Chapter 12, Section 4, page 265 of your textbook.
- Then complete the writing response listed within the document.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C12 file in your Chapter 12 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.