- Identify the costs of using various types of credit.
- Within your Personal Finance folder, create a new folder titled Unit 2.
- Inside of your Unit 2 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 4. Everything you complete for Chapter 4 will be stored within this folder.
- Read each of these statements and mark whether you agree or disagree.
- Watch Video 1.1
- As you watch the video, record the missing words from pages 76-77 of the Chapter 4 Textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 76-77) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Does viewing debt as a product instead of a service, reward, or privilege change your overall perspective on credit cards?
- Describe some of the powerful marketing tactics used by the credit card industry?
- Read this article.
- Using Google Drawing, create a public service announcement about the emotional effects that debt has on young adults. Name the file Public Service Announcement-(Your Initials). Remember that the goal of a public service announcement is to get your audience to take action, so think about who your target audience is and find a creative way to grab their attention.
- Make a copy of this Google Document.
- Rename the file to Personal Finance Journal-C4-(Your Initials).
- Move this file into your Chapter 4 folder in your Google Drive.
- Fill out the first two rows of the table.