- Identify the educational requirements, training, and cost for your career of choice.
- Analyze post-high school education and career training options.
- Watch Video 4.1
- As you watch the video, record the missing words from pages 118-120 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 118-120) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Do all career paths require a four-year college education? Explain your answer.
- How do you know what education and career path is right for you?
- What are some important things to consider if you are thinking of starting your own business?
- What are some post-secondary education alternatives to a four-year college degree?
- Make a copy of this file, rename the file Cost of Living Calculator-(Your Initials), and move the file into your Chapter 5 folder.
- Read the directions and complete the tasks as assigned.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C5 file in your Chapter 5 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question on page 121.