- Understand how shopping for bargains is part of a healthy financial plan.
- Analyze and use the three keys to getting bargains: Learn how to negotiate, have patience, and know where to find great deals.
- Develop skills for negotiating deals on products or services.
- Within your Personal Finance folder, create a new folder titled Unit 3.
- Inside of your Unit 3 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 7. Everything you complete for Chapter 7 will be stored within this folder.
- Read each of these statements and mark whether you agree or disagree.
- Watch Video 1.1
- Record the missing words from pages 146-147 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 146-147) .
- Discussion Questions:
- How can shopping for bargains help you to win with money?
- How do you show integrity in negotiating a deal?
- What is the first key to getting a huge bargain?
- Watch Video 2.1
- Record the missing words from pages 148 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 148) .
- Make a copy of this Google Document.
- Rename the file to Personal Finance Journal-C7-(Your Initials).
- Move this file into your Chapter 7 folder in your Google Drive.
- Fill out the first three rows of the table by answering the question.