- Develop skills for negotiating deals on products or services.
- Understand that integrity and honesty are important when it comes to negotiating with others.
- Watch Video 2.2
- Record the missing words from pages 149 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 149) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Explain how using cash can increase your power of negotiation.
- How can you use “walk-away” power in your negotiation?
- Go to an online grocery store to “price shop” for the items listed on the mock grocery list. Compare the name brand with generic prices by listing them in the columns. (Some items might not have generic so compare it to a different brand.) To complete this task, do the following:
- Make a copy of this document, rename it Grocery Shopping-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 7 folder.
- Complete the assigned task as instructed within the document.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C7 file in your Chapter 7 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.