- Know the best places to shop for deals.
- Evaluate the benefits of not buying brand-name products, taking advantage of seasonal shopping, buying slightly outdated products, etc.
- Watch Video 3.1
- Record the missing words from pages 153-155 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 153-155) .
- Discussion Questions:
- Where have you had the most success at finding great deals?
- What is, typically, the motive of private sellers?
- What are some ways that you can make your money go further?
- What are some alternatives to shopping at a typical store?
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename the document to Double Discounts-(your initials), and move it into your Chapter 7 folder.
- Complete the document as directed within.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C7 file in your Chapter 7 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.