- Evaluate investment alternatives: money markets, bonds, single stocks, mutual funds, annuities, and real estate.
- Explain the Rule of 72.
- Identify different types of retirement plans.
- Explain how taxes affect the rate of return on investments.
- Understand how pre-tax and after-tax investments work.
- Understand how the stock market works.
- Be familiar with the various retirement account tax treatments.
- Develop a plan for investing; describe how to buy and sell investments.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Investment Type-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 8 folder.
- Using the word list provide and the internet, identify the investment type based on the clues provided in each statement.
- Make a copy of this Google Document. Rename the document as Investment Options-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 8 folder.
- Complete the document as directed in the document’s directions.