- Analyze the components of an employer benefits package.
- Explain how compound interest works.
- Watch Video 3.1
- Record the missing words from pages 176-179 of the textbook as they pop up on the left side of the video screen by filling in this form. (pages 176-179).
- Discussion Questions:
- What is the purpose of an employer benefits package?
- What are the typical components of an employer benefits package?
- When you leave a job, how can you move the money you have saved in your employer’s retirement without paying taxes and penalties?
- When is it okay to borrow money from your retirement plan?
- Obtain your partner from your instructor.
- Make a copy of this Google Document. Rename it to Retirement Options-(Your Initials) and move it into your Chapter 8 folder.
- Read the directions within the document to complete it.
- In your Personal Finance Journal-C8 file in your Chapter 8 folder, complete the next row in the table by answering the question listed.