- Identify common types of risks.
- Distinguish between necessary and unnecessary types of coverage.
- Understand the importance of identity theft protection.
- Understand the importance of property and liability protection.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Health Plan – (Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 9 folder.
- You will compare the two plans and calculate the out-of-pocket expense (the portion of the medical bill that insurance doesn’t cover) for each service. Complete the document as directed in the directions within.
- **NOTE: “In-Network” doctors, hospitals, and medical providers have contracted with the insurance company to provide medical services to members at a certain rate. Members still have coverage at “Out-of-Network” providers, however, the cost is greater.
- Select and listen to an Ask Dave radio call labeled with the Insurance topic.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it LFPP-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 9 folder.
- Provide answers to the questions posed in your document.