In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Synchronizing clips based on sync points
- Adding clips to a sequence
- Creating a multicamera target sequence
- Switching between multiple cameras
- Recording a multicamera edit
- Finalizing a multicamera editing project
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 10.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 10.
- Read through Lesson 10.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 10 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 10 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 10 folder with your instructor.