In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Working in the Audio workspace
- Understanding audio characteristics
- Adjusting clip audio volume
- Adjusting audio levels in a sequence
- Using the Audio Mixer
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 11.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 11.
- Read through Lesson 11.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 11 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 11 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 11 folder with your instructor.