In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Sweetening sound with audio effects
- Adjusting equalization (EQ)
- Applying effects in the Audio Mixer
- Cleaning up noisy audio
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 12.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 12.
- Read through Lesson 12.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 12 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 12 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 12 folder with your instructor.